Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 8 of Being Thankful: CHEESECAKE FACTORY and HALF MARATHONS!!

I missed yesterday's post because last night I went with some very awesome buddies to the Cheesecake Factory to eat some scrumptous cheesecake and to get our "pasta" on....because in officially 2 days (now 1) I will be running in my first HALF MARATHON!! Can i be honest?  I am flippin out!!! Have I ever run 13 miles at one time?  NOPE  Have I ever run a race longer than a 5K?  NOPE  Do I even really like running? NOPE  Why then you must ask am I putting myself through this?? We could blame it on baby weight, or over 30 weight, or just plain too much weight!! But the truth is I am a competitive person...However, when I run I could care less about anybody else's time, them beating me, me beating them, etc..... I am ultra competitive with myself... I push myself....I say things like... Can you do this, Jamie?  Do not stop and walk Jamie?  It doesn't matter if your about to throw up, DO NOT STOP Jamie!!!     Why am I like this?  HAVE NO IDEA!!!

But last night I was so very thankful for great friends who are going through this same craziness with me!!!


LOVE YA'LL VERY MUCH!!!! 

Thunder Road Ready or Not!!

This is us at our last crazy run called the Gauntlet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment