Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 4 of Thankfulness: Second Chances and Technology

Today is Orphan Sunday!!...I have to be honest.  Before we decided to adopt I never knew there was such a day!! So very sad on my part!! But once I found out I wanted to call my preacher and ask him if I could say something during preaching today and show this video...but I chickened out!!! I am so ashamed...I am not normally a chicken out kind of girl!! In Sunday School this morning we even talked about how we let our chances go by and sometimes we dont stand up and witness to people because we are either too scared or sometimes dont care enough... I can honestly say I let this chance pass me by because I was just too scared to ask... But with this blog and facebook, I hope I can have a second chance. I hope through technology enough people will see this video and it touches their heart...If they are thinking of adopting and just afraid to take the step of faith....maybe this will help them take that step...or maybe they will see this and sponsor a child....or maybe they will see this and they can pray for all of the orphans in the world... They surely need our prayers!! But I hope I can help get it out there and it touches YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment