Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 13 of Being Thankful: Girls Night and Breaking DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I went to the Breaking Dawn Premiere at 12:01AM!!!! I am normally a 9 hour asleep kind of girl!! So this was a step out of the good old comfort zone!!  About two years ago when my cousin was 16 she left the book, Twilight, at my house...After about two to three days of staring at it and thinking I was waaaaaay too old to read it...I opened it and thought, "What the heck."  The next day I went to the local bookstore and bought all of the Twilight Books....I read them all in about a week!! I couldn't believe it...I was HOOKED!!! I have went to the theater to see all of the movies but not the night it comes out....And not on a work night!!! I met several friends there.....We had an amazing time...We ate popcorn, candy, diet coke.... and laughed our hineys off!!!   I do have to admit it was so nice not to watch a G or a 3 D movie (although I do love those).....!!!

So even though I am about to fall over from the lack of sleep,  I am sooo thankful for my friends and the much needed GIRLS NIGHT!!!  The movie was awesome by the way!!!


Me and my boys!!!

They were so upset about not getting to go to the movies!!! Jackson said,"Mom, seriously, I LOOOVE Vampires!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment