Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 2 of Thankfulness: King Jack and Football

Today I am thankful for my Jackson, the Homecoming King!!  There are a million and one reasons why I am thankful for him. But for this post I am going to discuss one of his passions.  He absolutely LOVES football...He plays for his elementary school and we go every Friday night to watch our local high school play.  Tonight was the first round of the state playoffs (They Won)!! He is only six years old and the only thing he watches is ESPN.  He absolutely loves DVR so we can record all of the college and NFL games at the same time.  Right now he is watching Football Friday Night on TV to see who all won and who all didn't!!

Last weekend was Homecoming for his elementary game.  He is in the first grade and at his mighty mite game they named a homecoming queen and a homecoming king.. When they announced his name as the 2011 Homecoming King I wish you all could of seen his face... It was too FUNNY!!!  But what he was most proud of was his trophy he received.  It has a wobble head!!


What I really love is the time we get to spend together going to all of the practices and the games.  Last year for his birthday he wanted to go to a Clemson Football Game.  Just seeing how excited he became and how much fun he had made me so happy!!  We really enjoy being together and watching him do something he loves is just priceless.  I just pray the Lord keeps him safe... because I am afraid there is a lot more FOOTBALL in our future!!

Here is a picture of my King:

No comments:

Post a Comment