Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 12 of Thankfulness: My Mama

Today I was to dedicate this post to my Mama!!! I am definately a mama's girl!! My mama has been through so much in her life and she has never given up.. She is tough as nails!!! She is amazing, beauiful, kind, smart, determined, tough, .....I could go on and on!!!  She is my best friend!!  I am super proud of her... She did everything for us as we grew up...She taught me I could be anything that I wanted to me....When she turned 40, she decided she would finally go to college and get her college degree.. Now she teaches high school history and is currently 54 years old.  And she is getting her masters degree....She is doing all of this and raising my nephew... I am thankful for her and everything she means to me...


Mama and Binky!!!



The boys ADORE their Mawmaw!!



I love you Mama!!



No comments:

Post a Comment