Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 15 of being Thankful: Dear Olivia...

Dear Olivia,

Today is Thanksgiving and you were so missed.  I pray you are well and the orphanage caretakers are taking good care of you.   Today I am truly thankful for you.  I am so very thankful that God worked in our hearts and opened the doors for us to be family.  I can not wait to hold you, kiss you, snuggle with you....So many can't waits....I love you with all my heart all the way from our small community called "New House."  Dont worry most people haven't heard of it...But we do have some good ole livermush....You will find out what that is one day..Your brothers cant get enough of it. 

We started the day off running the "Turkey Trot."  You will find out what that is soon enough.  Your Daddy said we may walk it next year and push you in the stroller.  We had lunch at Mawmaw's today and you were talked about.. You were prayed for today.  As I looked at my huge plate, I wondered what you were eating today. 

Jackson and Benjamin talk about you a lot....They can't wait to love on you.  They dont understand the process and why its taking this long.   The other day in the car your Daddy told me he thinks you will be a Daddy's girl.....Silly Daddy!!  He said, " I am just so ready to go and get my girl and bring her home."  He sure as come a long way!! Thank you,  Jesus!!

Olivia Grace-Happy Thanksgiving!!! We love you!!!

Your Mama, Daddy, and Brothers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment