Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 5 of Thankfulness: My Binky!!!

This post is for my Benjamin Eric!!! My Binky!! My booger butt!!!

Since day 1 he has been more...well shall I say it:  Challenging!! We have actually been called to come to daycare...They didn't know what else to do with him!!! I have heard of parents having to go to their child's school but not to daycare!!! He tells me all of the time, "Jamie Lynn, you dont tell me what to do." (with his hands on his hips).

He is independent, confident, stubborn, loving, caring, hard headed....and much more!!!  My mom loves to say "paybacks rough"...I have NO IDEA what she's talking about..lol

He has been working toward us getting him his very own umbrella...How does he earn it?  By not having an accident (in his pants) for a whole week... He finally earned it and got his own spider man umbrella this past weekend. .Today when I got home he was walking around with his umbrella open (inside the house) singing, "I am such a good boy."

   Have you ever seen a birthday boy attack his first cake this way?
Me either!!

       This look says it all!!!




Even with all of our drama with Benjamin....I am so very thankful God gave him to us and I get to be his Mama!!
 I Love you this much BINKY!  (my arms are spread out as far as they will go)




I am one lucky lady!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment