Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of Being Thankful!!

Now that Halloween is behind us (Thank goodness).We have begun talking to the boys about how we need to be thankful everyday for what God has given us. So I am going to document 30 days of thankfulness...I know its November 3rd...But If you know me, you know I am always late!!! So here it goes:


Day 1:  I am thankful for my grandmother!! My mawmaw, Maxine!!! She is an amazing person!!




There are no words to even describe how much my Mawmaw means to me...She is the rock in our family.  She does so many things for her family.  She still cooks Sunday lunch every week...She simply adores her family.  She is an amazing mother, grandmother, great grandmother, wife, sister, and friend!!!

We love you Mawmaw Maxine!!  Thank you for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment