Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 7 with Livy!!!

Yep....she is starting to know her name when we call her. But more often than not she answers to Livy!!

She looks toward us when we say, "where's mama?"..."where's Daddy?"

If I give her the photo album and say,"find Jack, find Ben, find Elisha, she can!!

We are still working on Mawmaw Maxine...lol

She prefers Chris...yep I said it and I don't like it one bit...lol.

However, I do want to point out he is the one who holds the Chinese crackers and will give her one every time she let's him know she wants one or two ..


We went to the jade and pearl market today....it was a zoo... But i got Olivia two jade pieces for when she is older...



This is us at the Garden Hotel's fancy shamancy garden!!

Chris is starting to go a little nuts...Hes now doing a little king fu!!!lol


Me and my girl!!



Then we went on a dragon boat ride, ate an authentic chinese supper, and saw the beautiful lights of the River.


We have had a wonderful time in Guangzhou so far. Tomorrow is the consulate appointment and a trip to the island.






The Pearl River lights!!!

The Dragon Boat we ate on!

This is the Chinese translation of "watch your head"


This is us before the boat ride...

 

This is the famous split pants...the children just squat and go..no diapers around these parts....

 

 

*****Prayer request: Please pray for the Cook family...especially Chris at this time!!!

Isaiah 1:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we finally got to meet you today even if it was in the lobby. Praying for things to get better for you. By the way, Livy is a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete