Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 5 and 6 Y'all !!!!!!

Goodbye Changsha!!!!! Hello Guangzhou!!!!


We are in the Garden Hotel!!! Do me a favor?? Google it!!!! I will try to take pics later but

I wouldn't do it justice...

If I am lucky, on my anniversary I might get go stay in a Hampton or Days Inn in maybe Asheville (again, if I'm lucky)....so I have never seen such!!! It's like royalty....

When we walked in the very first thing Chris said was "Exactly how much did this set us back"....lol

You can take the farmer out of New House but not New House out of the farmer....

So anyways....back to yesterday!!!


I can't think of a nice way to describe it....let's just say it was rough...

After sitting on the plane for 2 hours...after waiting 4 in the airport with a new baby who has never flown...the pilot came on and said "we may be able to take off soon, the typhoon has let up some"....what?? The what??

Did I mention I don't like to fly???? Let's just say Chris is an amazing man and God gave him to me for many reasons...one was yesterday to help me be strong!!! I begged him to let us get off and lets take the train...he just looked at me and said "if these tickets are paid for we are flying." lol


Olivia Grace is a trooper!!! She is amazing!!! As long as we had snacks and we acted (key word) calm and like everything was great....she was EXCELLENT!!!

Here are some pics from that!!!


This is in the airport!!! See the shirt, Lalisa? She loves it!!!



Here are some from the plane...see those eyes looking up at me asking "is everything cool mama??"


So we landed and survived and we made it to this piece of a heaven!!! (again google it).. We went straight to this restaurant called Oggies!!!! If your ever in Guangzhou, China you gotta go!!!!!!

After a week of KFC we almost cried...





Today we had Olivia Grace's routine medical appt...she did not like it...she actually reached for us, which is a first!! We get the report on Monday and our US Consulate appt. is Monday...

we are seeing a light at the end of this 15 day tunnel...


We have met some awesome families here and we are going to eat tonight together...


it is so wonderful to be a part of this incredible adoption community...here and at home..So much love and support!!



She did not care for the doctors at all.....


Daddy making it all better!!!



He can make her smile!!!




I love y'all so much!!!



Tomorrow we are off to the pearl and jade market (will see if the hubby lets me buy anything)...and to do some kind of Pearl River cruise....



 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are doing great! I have been praying for you guys. I know the flying part is tough!!!!! Just think you are almost done!

    ReplyDelete