Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Consulate Appointment, Shamian Island, & New Friends!!

We started the day with the US consulate appointment....this is the final step of the adoption process!!


We promised and took an oath that we would always love and protect Miss Olivia Grace Yong Wilson!!!!!



Her little red, white and blue outfit was kinda big!!


So it's a big deal to be an American?



Do you want to be a farmer?






Then we took a trip to Shamian Island. This is where all adoption families use to stay.




This is Christy and her daughter Emery!!


We ate a snack at the famous Lucy's and did a little retail therapy!!!

We have met a lot of wonderful families but have gotten to know Christy and Kevin the most. We have really enjoyed getting to know them.

I am pretty sure she is looking at her daddy here!!





We walked around and saw lots of interesting China sights!!!

This TV is right in the middle of the street!



I did not get a picture of the scorpions and snakes you could buy to eat.


I put this pic in so you could kinda feel how hot it is here....lol




***Thank you God for the life of Chris Cook. I am thankful to have known him. He has left a wonderful legacy behind. I can just see him shooting three's in heaven!!

Please pray for his family and give them strength!

 

1 comment:

  1. *God is Good...All the Time...God is Good*
    As I have said before, thanks for sharing your Journey with everyone. It's so amazing.

    My prayers continue for all of you!! Safe Travels my Friend!!

    ReplyDelete