Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Call

I am beginning this blog to help document this CRAZY journey of adoption.  I guess I need to start at the beginning.  About three years ago we had an old fashioned tent revival at our church.  We called it The Awakening.  The speaker there had adopted from China and spoke about his adoption.  I felt a tug on my heart as I watched the pictures of the baby girls in China.  So instead we sponsored a child!! Then we began to pray about adoption and asked God to lead us in the direction he would have us go.. Everyone who knows me, knows I want a little girl.  But I didn't want to do this because I wanted a little girl but I wanted to follow God's path for our lives.  I want this blog to be something our little girl can look at as the years go by and know that she may not have been born under my heart but she was definately born in it!!!!!!!!!!!  We love you Olivia Grace!!!

(More to Come Later)          This is a picture of my boys!!!
Jackson and Benjamin 2011 Beach Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment