Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Why China?

Many people have asked me "Why China?" Why did ya'll decide to adopt from China?

Because of this:



When I first saw this beautiful face, I knew God was good...I knew that God would provide....I knew that God gave us the most wonderful, awesome gift!!

People have also said....She is so lucky!!! 

I dont know how I feel about that....but I do know that WE are the lucky ones!!  We are waiting on our LOA...Please pray for patience!!!

This beautiful little girl is across the world....not really knowing what's coming.....That she too will have a forever family....One that prays for her daily....loves her daily....and waits patiently (yeah right)....for the day to come ......to be joined as a family!!!


Yong Ning Shun-We love you.....




These two wild and crazy boys are waiting for you to be their little sister!! (I pray you come with a helmet...lol)....They are a wild bunch!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutey-pie! I pray your LOA does come quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious and praying that what you are waiting for will be granted as soon as possible..

    Visiting for Favorite Photo Friday! Hope you can stop by:)

    http://dsahmblogs.com/favorite-photo-friday-fish-pond/

    ReplyDelete