Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Struggling

STRUGGLING is the best way to describe my mental state!!! 

I want to go get my little girl like yesterday!!

 I pray for her many many times a day and it just plain STINKS having to wait....

Can you tell I am real patient?  


It really is enough to drive you bonkers!! 


But then you get an email...an email from the person who sends you the really important ones......

You open it up and you see this: 





God, please give me patience and peace while we wait!! Keep our baby girl safe and loved!


Olivia Grace,

Not much longer baby girl!! I love you!!

Mama

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is soooo precious! I know the waiting for "Forever Day" can be "grueling" at times. I think the "two times" I had to wait, were the most difficult years of my life! But in the end, so, so worth every "waiting" day once you can hold and kiss your beautiful Olivia Grace:)

    I look forward to following your journey.

    God Bless,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet.
    Lovely photos.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete