Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Coco Loco Anyone!!

I just want to share some pictures of my cruise with my friend Sally!!

Have I mentioned what an awesome time we had???

Just Checking!!!!


See all the people snorkeling!! The water was cold!!


See the joy on our faces!!



Sally asked me not to put pictures on facebook!! I didn't...I put them on blogger, does that count?




These pictures are from the Royal Caribbean's private island, Coco Cay....There was a little man that walked back and forth over and over and said, "Coco Loco, Anyone, Coco Loco, Buy your Coco Loco!!"  We probably heard this 1000 times that day!! To the point in all of our bliss that when he would start toward us and ask us again if we wanted one of these island drinks, we would bust out laughing....And we didn't drink a drop!! 

But now after two weeks back of work.....I close my eyes and dream I was back on this little island and this annoying man was walking back and forth saying, Coco Loco Anyone!!!


 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time- anything that happens at the beach is a good thing in my book.

    ReplyDelete