Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 21: Jackson's Birthday Celebration

Well it came and went!!! He turned seven...I wish you could of seen him come down the steps in just his underwear on the morning of his birthday shaking his tush....singing, "I'm seven, I'm seven, I'm seven."  It was precious!! 

Here is a recap of the weekend:

Friday Night:  Drove 3 hours to see our favorite high school team get beat at the State Championship in Chapel Hill!!  SO SAD!!

Saturday Night:  Went to the Carolina Panther Stadium to watch the ACC Championship (Clemson kicked some serious hiney)!!!!

Sunday:  Big Party for his friends at the local YMCA....He swam, He played on the obstacle course, We ate AGAIN!!! 

It was a great weekend!!!  But I am ole so tired this AM!! 

I looked back over the photo album of Jackson's first few days on Earth!! Such precious memories... I remember holding this little newborn and thinking, "Oh Lord.....I am responsible for you!!"  I was a wee bit overwelmed...But today, seven years later....I couldn't be more proud!!!

I love you Jackson Reid!!!


Here are some pics from this weekend taken with my good ole cell phone (someone please tell Chris/Santa I would love a camera for Christmas)!!


My Boys at the Clemson Game: The Stadium was CRAZY...kindof makes me scared for him to grow up and go to college!!


He loves Green Bay Packers and Clay Matthews..Thank Goodness they pulled it out last night!!



This is Jackson and Benjamin wrestling in the pool...I tried to get them to look at me and smile...Yeah Right!!



No comments:

Post a Comment