Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 20: It Happened!!!

My baby turned Seven Years Old....







This is what we did last year for his birthday!! He got to go see his team (Clemson Tigers) play their rival the South Carolina Gamecocks!!!  When he grows up he says he will probably be bigger than these boys!!



 
So this year.....we are heading to the ACC Football Championship at the Carolina Panther Stadium to watch Clemson play!!!!

He is super pumped!!!  Here is us after the game last year:




More pictures to come from this year's game plus his party tomorrow!!!


Jackson,

I am so proud of you...I love you beyond words...
You are so smart, good hearted, and beautiful...
Yes, I said beautiful...on the inside and out!!!!!
I hope your birthday has been amazing...

Love you to the Moon and Back,

Mama






No comments:

Post a Comment