Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

My Birthday Boy!!

This month has been Crazzzzyyyy!!  

I promise I am going to catch up on this blog.  I want to continue this blog as a sort of online photo album for my kiddos. 

In the month of December, we have celebrated Jackson's 8th Birthday, took a trip to NYC, celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary....and its only December 17th...
.

I want to dedicate this post to Jackson Reid, my first born.


This year instead of a big "friend" party you got to pick a buddy and we all went to a college football game.  We ate at Mellow Mushroom for lunch, went to the game, and then went to a "cook it in front of you" Japanese restaurant.  Then on Sunday, we had a big family party at Mawmaw Maxine's!  We had such a wonderful time celebrating your 8th birthday!



Dear Jackson,

When they laid you up on my chest, I remember being scared to death.  I had never been a Mama before.  I didn't know exactly what to do.  I prayed to the Lord to give me the strength and knowledge to be the best mother I could.  We left that hospital a family. You, me and Daddy!! When you turned one, I cried because I was only going to have 17 years before you left to go out into the world.  Daddy just busted out laughing at me.  You were the sweetest, cutest thing ever!!! You ALWAYS had a smile.  When people were talking about the terrible twos, your Daddy and I would just look at each other and praise God for such a great baby boy!!!

I remember when you held Benjamin for the first time.  You were so proud!! Not one ounce of jealously ever entered your body!  And Olivia-oh how you love your baby sister.. You are the best big brother to both Ben and Livy.

This year you were sick, really sick.  You were in the hospital for 4 days at Levine's.  We were scared but you always had that smile.  The doctors couldn't even believe how wonderfully happy you were (despite being so sick)!

You love football (despite me trying to change your mind), basketball, baseball, family, reading, making up stories, going to church, pizza, playing outside, and spelling homework: to just name a few!  You work so hard at everything you try.  You are a great student and friend to others. 

I love you to the moon and back!!

Love,

Your Mama

Such love for you baby sister!!




Jackson and Manteo Mitchell, a hometown Olympian!







I couldn't be more proud of you!!













No comments:

Post a Comment