Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hair Drama and Our Little Eater!!

I have been letting Olivia Grace's hair and bangs grow all one length and its driving me nuts!!

We have bought bows, clips, hand bands, and elastic thingies and she just pulls them out and/or breaks the hand bands!! Our little independent girl!!

I am not the most girlie girl...if you can't pull it into a pony tail ...I am at a loss!! Lol

But Olivia Grace- I promise to learn...

My goal is to learn to French braid.....
My grandmother used to braid my hair daily during the summers and before my games
and I want to do the same for my sweet girl!!


Also my girl has gained five pounds!! She is an eater...so she fits right in with us....lol


These pics show the hair drama I am having and my precious little eater....lol















Thank you for your prayers for Jackson!! He is doing so much better!!

This week we start to celebrate our Livy's 2nd birthday!!! I cant wait!!!
God has blessed us!!


Ni Hao Yall


2 comments:

  1. Found you through Stefanie's blog...she is adorable, I love her hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked over from Sunday Snapshot. Here's a little hint on her hair :) You can buy tiny black rubber bands in most hair aisles (Sally's Beauty has them in bulk though). They seem to hold their ponies in a little better than the hair elastics. If you put one of these bands in & then clip in her bow, it should stay better.

    Signed, mama of 3 girls that love their hair bows :)

    ReplyDelete