Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Finally!!!

We have had so much going on with school, football, baseball, palate surgery, and recovery that I have not had a minute to post. I am going to keep posting because it can be my way of scrap booking our daily journeys!!! So many have asked me to keep updating so y'all can keep up with this wild clan!! We are doing really well!! But just too busy!! Olivia had her palate repair and I will do a post on just that!!

These pics are from when Mama and I took the kiddos to Howard's knob in Boone. The boys loved seeing Appalachian State from there. I took them to all my favorite places from my ole college days!! We even went to the candy store.. Definitely heaven for the boys!!!


School has started and life is a little on the crazy side. Jackson is enjoying every second of football (that he has every day...lol). He is fighting a strange virus and I even had to take him to emergency room. He is okay just has to rest and ride it out. Ben is enjoying preschool and coach pitch baseball. He won't let me call it t- ball but makes me call it baseball..cause he is a big boy now!! Olivia will start preschool on Tuesday. I am really nervous about it but she will be going to a great place. She had her palate surgery which I will post about next. She is on soft foods and has gotten rid of the no no's...she is such a blessing!!


I am one lucky gal!!!




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!!!



1 comment:

  1. So glad you are posting again ! I have followed your journey and am glad things are going well !
    Ally

    ReplyDelete