Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter and Spring Break



"He has Risen....He has Risen indeed!!"



We had an amazing Easter and Spring Break.  So much fun!!


We went to church and then went to Mawmaw Maxine's house for our Easter lunch and egg hunt.


Then we headed out to the beach for the week.

Here are some pics from the past couple of weeks!!


1st Bat of the Season



Cousins





Trampoline Fun with the Easter Eggs




Big Laughs at Supper




On the way home from the beach...I think he wore himself out!! lol



No those are not clothes just laying on the floor behind him.....I sooo need a maid!




Benjamin loved the egg hunt!




Getting them all three to smile at the same time....IMPOSSIBLE!





Aunt Mildred made Benjamin a cake to take to school!




Elisha, Jackson, Benjamin, Hillary, & Mawmaw = PRICELESS








Cousins!






Mawmaw Brenda & Benjamin being Silly!!




Easter Egg Hunting with Mawmaw








Chris and I signing our LOA for Olivia Grace!



We had such a good couple of weeks. I love every minute with my boys but I am not going to lie...I was pretty excited for them to go back to school today!! lol


 The next couple of months is going to be crazy and exciting......

 My cousin is getting married (in the Virgin Islands....Can I get a WOOHOOO!!!) on June 2 so we have showers, parties, weekend getaways, and trip to St. Thomas....plus a trip to China...... So I am just trying to stay a float!!



Hope everyone had a great Easter!!











No comments:

Post a Comment