Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Pad 2

I now have an IPAD 2.....I have had so much fun playing on it....now i kinda see how kids get hooked on playstation....but anyhoo....this is a test....i have downloaded certain APPS to see if I will be able to blog from China....I have thought about starting a blog on shutterfly...paying for a certain website to post blogs for me...but i love a good technological challenge....i think because i am technology challenged!!

 

There are ways to go around the China block of Blogger....I think...so were giving it a Try!!

 

 

Still no LOA!!! I am dying for it...but that's a whole 'nother story!!

 

 

This is a picture of Ben and his new basketball trophy!!

 


Thank you again for all the prayers!!!


 

2 comments:

  1. Anyone who reads this and is going to China...IT worked...I wrote this post under an APP called blogsy and it posted to my blogger BLOG!!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your LOA soon. Very exciting!
    Here from Sunday Snapshot.

    ReplyDelete